Income Tax Services for Small Businesses and Individuals


 We prepare and file business federal and state income tax returns, individual income tax returns, sales tax and property tax returns, multi-state income tax returns for USA residents, non-USA residents, part year residents, H1B visa holders and USA citizen living abroad.

We prepare corporation and individual income federal and California state and other state estimated income tax payments as well as self-employment estimated income tax payments so that you will not be subject to penalties for underpayment.

If you do not have Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), we can help you to get one in order to file your income tax returns.

  • C and S Corporations; corporation with a foreign shareholder
  • Partnerships
  • LLC, single-member LLC
  • Trusts
  • Schedule C and 1099-Misc income
  • Schedule E (Rental Income)
  • Individual tax return, multi-state tax returns
  • Residents, part year residents, non-residents income tax returns, USA citizen living abroad
  • Non-for-profits tax returns
  • Corporation estimated income tax payments
  • Individual estimated tax payments
  • Self-employment income tax payments
  • Tax Planning and Compliance
  • Installment Agreements
  • IRS Audit Representation
  • Taxpayer Identification Tax Number (ITIN)

       Estimated Income Taxes and Self-Employment Tax Payments


                      Who has to pay estimated income taxes?

Individuals, sole proprietors, partners in partnerships or S corporations- If you expect to owe income tax of $1,000.00 or more.


Due dates for individuals  estimated income tax payments:

April 15, 2016

June 15, 2016

September 15, 2016

January 15, 2017

Corporations (C) - If you expect to owe income tax of $500 or more.

Due dates for corporation estimated income tax payments:

April 15, 2016

June 15, 2016

September 15, 2016

December 15, 2016




Modify Website

© 2000 - 2017 powered by
Doteasy Web Hosting